Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K Summary

Cadan

Cadan is a 8 year old boy who loves his family. He has a dog that likes to be played with, and Cadan also likes to give the dog a walk. Also Cadan likes to jump on his trampoline and do flips. Cadan's school won in a championship game. He was so proud of the team because he thought that they would not win all of the games. He found out of the winning by one of his teacher, and when he heard that the team won everything, he said that they won because they played as a team. I told Cadan that I was very proud of him and to keep up the good work.


a picture that says good job



Daniel

Daniel created an avatar that resembled what he liked. Daniel gave his avatar a sword because he likes the Romans and he is interested in mythology. His avatar had on red shoes. I told Daniel that red was my favorite color. Also he learned about a site where he can use this calculator for math. It will help him with his multiplication, addition, and subtraction. I told Daniel how proud I was of him and to keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa,

    Where are your other two C4Ks? I see you have done two of the four on here, but the other two are missing!

    ReplyDelete