Thursday, December 1, 2011

C4K Summary Post

Ashlee
Ashlee was very excited about the Rugby World Cup Game. He day go better once Ashlee's dad told her they were going to see the game. Ashlee's favorite part of the Rugby game was the fireworks because they were very colorful and cool to look at. I told Ashlee that fireworks are very cool to look because I like to look at them myself. I was glad that Ashlee had a wonderful time, and it was nice to see what she was talking about since she posted an amazing video
Nick
bullfight


Nick took a trip to Spain and had a great time. He went to a Fiesta and told us about the bullfights. I told Nick that if I ever went to Spain I would love to go see a bullfight and go to a Fiesta. Also his blog was very colorful, and for each topic Nick brought up on his trip to Spain, he had a picture to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment