Thursday, December 1, 2011

PLN

PLN

A personal learning network of PLN "consist of the people a learner interacts with and derives knowledge from in a Personal Learning Environment" My Personal learning network is comprised of all the information that we learned in EDM310 but is not limited to just that. I have over 70 people on my twitter account that could could reference to if I need assistance to a particular topic or if I just need advise. Also on Skype I have several educators on my Skype account who I could call and ask question. I have personal links on my symbaloo to get back back and forth from one sight to another. Everything I need for school is on my symbaloo such as; University of South Alabama homepage, University of South Alabama online, gmail, twitter, math applications, and links to some teachers blogs. I hope to continue adding people to my PLN to enhance my learning ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment